Unread Poets Society is a blog dedicated to Poems and their literary analysis. The name of the blog is a nod to the movie “Dead Poets Society” and our tag line “Carpe Diem”(Seize the Day!) is borrowed from it too.
Our team includes keen students as well as Poem lovers who love to get to the depth of the poem and present their views on it.
- After death – by Christina Rossetti, Poem Summary, Interpretation and Analysis
- Effects Poem by Alan Jenkins – Poem Summary and Analysis
- Jumper Poem by Tony Harrison – Poem, Meaning, Summary and Poem Analysis
- [you fit into me] by Margaret Atwood – Poem Meaning and Poem Analysis
- Invictus Poem by William Ernest Henley – Poem, Meaning, Summary and Poem Analysis.