Unread Poets Society is a blog dedicated to Poems and their literary analysis. The name of the blog is a nod to the movie “Dead Poets Society” and our tag line “Carpe Diem”(Seize the Day!) is borrowed from it too.
Our team includes keen students as well as Poem lovers who love to get to the depth of the poem and present their views on it.
- ‘The Soul Selects Her Own Society’ Poem by Emily Dickinson – Poem, Meaning, Summary and Poem Analysis
- ‘We Real Cool’ Poem by Gwendolyn Brooks – Poem, Meaning, Summary, and Poem Analysis
- The Albatross Poem by Kate Bass – Poem, Meaning, Summary and Poem Analysis.
- Enterprise poem by Nissim Ezekiel-Poem, Meaning, Summary, and Analysis
- Trees by Joyce Kimler-Poem, Meaning, Summary and Analysis